The realization of the Faculty of Law as rahmatan lil’alamin, committed to Islamic jurisprudence and excels at the national level and is equivalent to a quality and reputable Faculty of Law at the international level.
- Organizing legal scholarship that integrates positive law and Islamic law in providing solutions to legal problems both on a national and international scale.
- Organizing legal research for the development of legal science of both positive law and Islamic law
- Organizing community service through the utilization of legal science and human resources in order to improve the people’s welfare and human dignity.
- Organizing Islamic Da’wah in order to form an Islamic society.
- Producing high-quality Muslim scholars in the field of law, and national leaders, beneficial to society, mastering the Islamic knowledge, and able to apply Islamic values who are highly competitive.
- Producing works in the legal field of international standard and local genius based.