Inbound Student Mobility Program
Inbound Student Mobility Program is a program provided by Undergraduate Study Program in Law Universitas Islam Indonesia for international students from partner universities who want to experience international exposure in Universitas Islam Indonesia. We have years of experience in managing student mobility programs under the ACICIS Program and have produced hundreds of alumni from these programs.
The inbound mobility program offered by the study program is the Credit Transfer Program. Students from our partner university may have the opportunity to study for one semester in Undergraduate Study Program in Law Universitas Islam Indonesia. The credits earned in our study program could be transferable to our partner universities (terms and conditions applied under the bilateral agreements).
To apply to this program, please make sure that you have already prepared these documents:
- Formal photo with red background (JPG)
- Scan of the first page of the passport and the passport’s cover book (PDF)
- Official University Transcript (PDF)
- Statement of obeying Indonesian law*
- Statement of having sufficient funds*
- Statement of health*
- Study experience (seminar/conferences/organization)/English Proficiency Score (PDF)
- COVID-19 vaccination certificates (obligation)
- Statement of obeying the Covid-19 protocols in Indonesia*
Note: *the letter templates can be accessed in Google Drive with the link: https://bit.ly/IncomingPermitDocs
Inbound Mobility Program is now open for Even Semester academic year 2022/2023. Please register here and upload the required documents. There are also scholarship opportunities for selected students. Please download here for the information detail of the program and the scholarship. The deadline for registration is the 20th of January 2023.