Course Work Completion Status
- Requirements Course Work Completion Status
Students who will close the theory must meet the following requirements:
a. Have passed 142 credits (all courses except Final Assesment) with the following composition:
1) pass the compulsory 135 credits; and
2) pass 8 credits of elective courses which include: Free Choice Courses, Legal Proficiency Elective Courses, and Islamic Law Elective Courses
b. Minimum GPA 2.75
c. Have taken 60 Participation Credit Units (SKP) as applicable and graduated with a minimum score of B for students starting from the 2018/2019 class. Meanwhile, the previous batch of students have passed BTAQ, LKID, and PNDI with a minimum grade of C.
d. There are no courses with an E or F grade.
e. All courses below must get a minimum grade of C.
No. Course 1 Introduction to Legal Science 2 Introduction to Indonesian Legal System 3 Introduction to Islamic Law 4 Private Law 5 Criminal Law 6 Commercial Law 7 Indigenous Law 8 International Law 9 Constitutional Law 10 Agrarian Law 11 Law of Private Procedure 12 Theory of State 13 Law of State Administration 14 Law of Criminal Procedure
f. The courses below must get a minimum grade of B for students starting from the 2018/2019 class.
No. Course 1 Advocacy 2 Contract Drafting 3 Legislative Drafting 4 Practice Investigation and Prosecution 5 Practice of Criminal Court 6 Practice of Civil Court
g. The courses below (University Compulsory Courses) must get a minimum grade of C
No. Course 1 Islamic Belief 2 State Ideology 3 Civics 4 Indonesian 5 English 6 Social Services 7 Islam Ulil Albab 8 Islam Rahmatan Lil ‘Alamin 9 Study on Islamic Leadership
- Course Work Completion Status is done by means of students downloading the completion status form at https://law.uii.ac.id/, filled in completely and asked for a DPA c.q signature. DPA companion and sent to Google Classroom Close Theory.
- Close Theory document will be sent back via Google Classroom Close Theory no later than two working days after the form is submitted.
- Close theory is an absolute requirement that must be passed by students before registering themselves as participants in the final assignment/enlightenment exam.