Dear Distinguished Partners,
Greetings from Dong Nai Technology University (DNTU), Vietnam.
Call for Papers and Invitation to Participate in The 1st Conference on Sustainability & Emerging Technologies – CSET 2023.
With all due respect, we are pleased and honoured to invite you to our upcoming conference ‘The 1st Conference on Sustainability & Emerging Technologies – CSET 2023’ to be held hybrid (online and offline) during 31st March 2023 by Dong Nai Technology University (DNTU) – Vietnam and HUTECH University. The INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE is to provide a premier interdisciplinary forum to share knowledge and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and sustainable development.
LINK GOOGLE MEET: http://meet.google.com/pjq-fjpg-tmc
Section 1: Green technology and sustainable solutions
– Green Technology
– Renewable Energy
– Energy Efficiency and Storage
– Advanced Materials
– Water and Wastewater Technology
– Air Pollution
– Hydrology and Water Resources
Section 2: Sustainability Communications
– Communication System
– Marine Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Automotive Engineering
Section 3: Smart technology for Sustainability Development
– Analytical and Numerical Method
– Big Data and Internet of Things
– Computational Modelling and Simulation
This hybrid conference will offer presentations on a wide range of topics to facilitate the interdisciplinary exchange of ideas in engineering and technology areas, and foster various types of academic collaborations. Keynote speakers from prestigious universities in Taiwan, Thailand, India, Malaysia and Vietnam will attend the conference, including:
– Prof. Sheng-Jie You – Department of Environmental Engineering, Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
– Prof. Ya-Fen Wang – Department of Environmental Engineering, Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
– Assoc. Prof. Saravanan Pichiah – Department of Environmental Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad
– Assoc. Prof. Collin G. Joseph – Faculty of Science & Natural Resources, Universiti Malaysia Sabah
– Assoc. Prof. Thai Van Nam – HUTECH Institute of Applied Sciences, HUTECH University
– Assoc. Prof. Tantirungrotechai Jonggol – Faculty of Sciences, Mahidol University, Thailand
– Deadline for abstract submission: February 10, 2023
– Notification of abstract acceptance: February 15, 2023
– Deadline for Proceedings manuscript submission: February 28, 2023
– Notification of Proceedings manuscript acceptance: March 21, 2023
– Deadline for registration: March 31, 2023
– Conference fee: The CEST2023 free all fees for participants and representer.
All reports will be peer-reviewed and published on a proceeding with an ISBN standard.
Please kindly find the Registration information at: https://dntu.edu.vn/cset2023/registration.html
We hope that you will join this symposium to exchange ideas, communicate fruitful collaborations, and make this conference a success.
For more information on CSET 2023, please contact us:
Dr. Nguyen Thanh Luan
Deputy head of Department of Science and Technology, HUTECH University, Vietnam
Address: B02.01, Saigon Campus, 475A Dien Bien Phu Street, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile phone: +84-868864720